Personal Brand Worksheet

These answers reflect on who I am as a person. 

1. I'm most passionate about my family, mental health, and rotting in bed. Rotting allows for me to recharge. When I don't take my medication daily, I tend to stress that I cant accomplish all my tasks for the day. I hate when I'm unable to speak to my family since I talk to most of them daily. They tend to keep me grounded and sane when the world feels like it's ending. 

2. I would use the adjectives open- minded, competitive, humorous, and loyal. I believe I'm an extremely loyal friend to all the people I truly care about. I love to fight for what is mine and make light hearted jokes whenever possible. 

3. I have completed numerous internships that have helped me progress my strengths in graphic design. I think my greatest strengths in the work field is that I'm able to delegate tasks well. I also like to think that I'm passionate about projects and will hyper fixate on them til completion. I tend to find myself being very meticulous in my work and highly detailed. I believe my absolute greatest strength is my ability to work well with anyone and find a common ground. This ability helps me create good connections and rapport. 

4. I think what I have to offer that nobody else seems to have is humor and genuine light heartedness. I like to find a joke in most areas, but I'm able to be serious when necessary. 

5. Jokester, Artist, Great Friend

Comments